Kendall P. Bullen

In article .com,
"tdirodis" wrote:

The only thing I've signed to date is a counter-offer where the an
entry exists that say "ernest deposit to become non-refundable after
inspection period and all contingencies are removed,

The inspection period *sounds* like the ten days you had to get the
inspection done, which you did.

IANAL, but the key phrase is clearly, "and all contingencies are
removed." The inspection contingency isn't removed till you and the
seller sign something saying it's removed. We signed something that
said the seller would give us a $500 credit at closing and the
inspection contingency was removed.

Since (according to my realtor), the second I deliver the
inspection report with my requests to the seller my deposit is lost

Your realtor is on crack, since the phrase you quote clearly states "and
all contingencies are removed"...and they're NOT removed until you & the
seller say they are.

IMHO, as a non-lawyer, but this sounds similar to what I signed and
that's how mine worked....

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!