Mark Carver

John Rumm wrote:
Mark Carver wrote:

Indeed. In fact they do a mast mounting outdoor splitter for 8.20 inc
VAT (+£5 handling if the order's less than £30)

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...AFCS1000&N=411

Not looked inside one of those for years, so they may have changed, but
the last anti-ference one I saw was basically an inductive splitter PCB
in a waterproof box, but there was no screening. This would not be so
good for digital TV signals where impulse inteference can be a problem.

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...=AP00648&N=411

May be a better bet...

They used to do a plain mast mounting box that would take one of the
metal bodied splitters you linked to before - but I can't seem to find
it in the (useless) online search!

I've got Triax ones that are screened. The modern versions have F-Type
connections.

http://www.triax.dk/ifs/files/triax/...d/Wideband.jsp

Not sure who stocks them in the UK, Taylor Bros of Oldham probably.
(another useless website, but a very helpful firm)

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply