Robatoy

In article .com,
wrote:

I have read many of your posts and don't believe that you still believe
in the Easter bunny or Santa , so why the big orange box fairy?

Ummmmm....what are you saying? Huh? Huh?

*g*

Sears has better customer relations than these clowns. That is saying
something.
I repeat that I had NO expectations from B&D beyond the
'less-than-medium-duty' market niche they cater to. That's still no
excuse for a non-functioning device to be on their shelves, something
they are ultimately accountable for. To then hide behind a
"you-want-fries-with-that' grade policy simply sucks.
It is hit-and-run marketing. I won't be part of it...and sometimes it is
an event like this which sheds some light on the fact that HD is, in
fact, an arrogant organization.

Funny thing, I bought an air-conditioner for my shop at Canadian Tire
the same afternoon. That chain is notoriously understaffed and the few
that do work there, do so at minimum wage. So I expect lousy
service...guess what? I GOT lousy service... but I shrugged it off,
knowing where I was and what to expect.

I'm done with HD. For now.