George

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,

I wasn't looking for sympathy, I know where to find that in the
dictionary. I find you're a level-headed guy in your other posts here.
There are likely many who will disagree with this. *I*, on the other
hand, expect to be treated a bit more like I treat MY customers....
maybe that's my mistake, but I will never compromise that.

Y'know, there are tens of thousands of other "special" people out there who
deserve the best, or think they do. For every customer you have, they have
ten thousand. They cater to the 9,999 who shop there for price and
availability.

I think it was your mistake on several levels, so eat the bucks. Like it's
the first or last time you'll make a poor decision?

There's the law and there's lawyers. In jail, they're all lawyers, ranting
against the law. You don't belong in that company.