Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
Bruce Barnett wrote:

Prometheus writes:

I've decided that getting myself a chuck for my midi lathe is getting
to be a good idea, but I don't want to dent my table saw budget too
badly. I was looking around online, and found that Grizzly offers a
couple that will fit the lathe for a lot less than anyone else...

Are you talking about http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2005/main/096.cfm?
The new 4-jaw self-centering chuck?

If you are talking about the G87xx series, I have one and am -NOT-
impressed

(I own the SuperNova.)

I checked some prices and the Nova Midi has two versions - fixed
insert and replacable insert. The Midi with the fixed insert seems to
go for about $120. Replacable insert version is about $150.

So the Griz is $89, and the Nova Midi is $120 - a difference of $31.

Ah.. you are talking about the H62xx series, maybe a different beast

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv