Cliff

On Wed, 11 May 2005 06:48:00 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Tue, 10 May 2005 16:09:46 -0400, Cliff wrote:

[
3,000 Americans perished on 9/11 but not one journalist has the
integrity to tell the world that over 20,000 Iraqi civilians including
867 children were killed by U.S. forces even though we all now know
that Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. I visited two web sites that
document it all... http://www.iraqbodycount.net/ and
http://www.veteranorgandonors.org and the pictures on this second site
(page 2)
are so disgusting that I am almost ashamed to be an American. Our tax
dollars paid for all this indiscriminate killing. There are no
weapons of mass destruction,

There little Cliffie goes again, trying to be like his hero, Bill Clinton.

Give it up, the Monica envy. It was NONE of YOUR business in the
first place.
Buy a handbag.

2 Weapons of Mass Destruction = No Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Found any "WMDS"?

Keep repeating a lie and many people will believe it.

(snip)

You wingers are so gullible .....
--
Cliff