Patriarch

"Dr. Deb" wrote in
:
snip
You said this was on a national feed, exactly what did you mean by
that? To be honest, I am going into a "Woodwright's Shop" withdrawal
and need a fix.

If you have sattelite television, and if you are in an area where the
'local' stations are not available on the sattelite service, then you can
get the feed that the networks send to their affiliates. Otherwise, these
are blocked, and you get the local channels.

The 'local channels' are rather regionally defined. On cable, for example,
we got three PBS channels. On DirecTV, we get 8 or 9, maybe more.
Certainly all we need. Add in HGTV & DIY, and you HAVE TO HAVE TiVo to
deal with it.

If you are in the lower 48, check www.directv.com, and input your zip code
for information local to you.

BTW, I haven't seen where Roy has sent out many new shows, but I could be
wrong. He's one of my favorites.

Patriarch