Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Jon Elson says...

Hardly an hour later, dozens of nearly identical airline passengers,
including
a number of middle-aged women, realizing the extent of what was going on,
and that they likely were not getting out of this alive, took a food

service
cart and several carafes of boiling water, disabled the "muscle" guarding
the terrorist-occupied cockpit, and were it the process of breaking into

the
cockpit when the terrorist pilots decided the game was up, and crashed

the
plane.

Hear here, Jon. Finally a word of praise for true heroes
instead of internet ones.

There will be a movie about those events someday. I think
that hollywood can't quite wrap its collective minds around
what actually happened on that plane.

And I'm going to want to see it. One of them, Joe DeLuca, was an old friend
of mine -- not a close one, but a very friendly and helpful guy that I once
knew, who I worked with in SCCA. I often get an image in my mind of him on
that plane.

--
Ed Huntress