James Bond

WOW! Thanks to everyone for all the input. Due to all your helpful
advice I have already gotten my hands on a couple of the mentioned texts
and am already learning a lot. Judging from the rapid, considerate, and
copious help I have so far received, I am led to believe that woodworkers
must comprise a fabulous community. I am looking forward to learning
more and becoming a part of it all.

Again, thanks for all the advice.

James

CNT wrote in :

Understanding Wood Finishing, How to Select and Apply the Right
Finish, by Bob Flexner

Plus Woodsmith mags!!

Chuck

I am looking for a comprehensive text that will function as
a reference book for the beginning woodworker.