Gunner

On Tue, 10 May 2005 22:34:25 GMT, Strabo
wrote:

In OT-Some thoughts on Freedom on Tue, 10 May 2005 17:59:45
GMT, by sittingduck, we read:

Gunner wrote:

I will not forget.

I will not forget the liberal media who abused freedom of the press to
kick our country when it was vulnerable and hurting.

I will not forget that CBS anchor Dan Rather preceded President Bush's
address to the nation with the snide remark, "No matter how you feel
about him, he is still our president."

LOL!!

This guy need serious help. Someone brainwashed him.

Its personal. He knows the Bush family is corrupted
and corruptive.

Both of you cock breaths seemed to have missed this bit, at the
beginning of the article.

"Some powerful thoughts by a Marine Master Sergeant to reflect and
ponder over. "

The depths of your hate and ignorance knows no bounds does it?

I notice neither of you ****tards managed to collect enough brain
cells to make your point about the content of the article..just enough
to spew. Which really didnt take much.

I find it absolutely fascinating that the Neo-Nazi Strabo and the Arch
Communist ****ting Ducklet can crawl into bed together on this topic.

Politics DOES make strange bedfellows.

I hope someone brought the Astroglide.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli