Eric Jorgensen

On 10 May 2005 14:07:21 -0700
wrote:

This wasn't answered in detail elsewhere, just a bunch of people giving
their thoughts, much like this thread so far. I certainly appreciate
everyone's replies, but I've yet to find someone with the same problem
who has a remedy.

Since in the other newsgroups I didn't receive a definitive answer and
a poster suggested that I try posting here, I did as much.

OR - maybe there was a definitive answer that I missed somewhere? NT-
if this is the case, please point me in the direction of this post.

All mechanical diagnoses remain less than definitive until the fix has
been tried. sight-unseen diagnosis doubly so.

The bottom line is that you'll have to either investigate the mechanics
of it yourself or pay an appliance repairman to do it for you.

My two bits: It's definitely either a mechanical or electrical failure.

See?

My Whirlpool range had a similar problem, for a while, that went away.
At the moment i can't get the light in the oven to turn on under any
circumstances (yes, I've replaced the bulb), but since i can't see through
the window i don't care.