Wes Stewart

On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:46:28 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message

The tubes are fine. I pulled the thing apart and got to thinking that
unless the pull switch is busted, there really isn't much else that can go
wrong other than the ballast.

todd

If it is an heavy duty commercial fixture, buy a new ballast. If it is a
typical homeowner special from the big box store, buy another for half the
price of a ballast.

I have an undercounter kitchen fixture. I can buy a new fixture for 50¢ more
than just the replacement bulb.

It used to be that you could by an HP Inkjet printer for about the
same cost as a set of replacement ink cartridges. They musta got wise
to that and only fill the supplied ones with a token amount of ink.

They should just give away the printers so they have a bigger market
for supplies.