jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

I will not pretend to understand.

That's our commander-in-chief all right.

I will not forget the liberal media who abused freedom of the press to
kick our country when it was vulnerable and hurting.

I will not be influenced by so called,"antiwar demonstrators" who
exploit the right of expression to chant anti-American obscenities.

Ok, lets clear this up once and for all. If you folks want to
get rid of the first amendment, would you just please go
ahead and DO it and stop yakking about it.

We have no choice. Living without liberty is not living.

Yep, no choice but to eliminate the first amendment to
preserve freedom. Gotcha.

Anyone who disagrees with the present adminstrations policies
would you please step to the front so we can begin applying
the zip-ties to your hands? Thank you.

Jim

please reply to: