John Kunkel

"Gunner" wrote in message
Some powerful thoughts by a Marine Master Sergeant to reflect and
ponder over. This marine really has a handle on our "AMERICA," and the
situation it now finds itself in

I will not forget the Clinton administration equipped Islamic
terrorists and their supporters with the world's most sophisticated
telecommunications equipment and encryption technology, thereby
compromising America's ability to trace terrorist radio, cell phone,
land lines, faxes and modem communications.

And I will not forget that Ronnie Raygun armed and supported Sadman Insane
and OBL, nor will I forget the picture of Rummy glad handing the same Sadman
Insane.