kip

Some people have a Nasty habit of pulling plugs out with the Cord.

"Edd Whatley" wrote in message

Be Wrote:
Hello,

We have a Salton Rice Steamer/Cooker Model: RA-3 Anyone have an idea
what might be wrong? ya da ya da ya da
Thanks,
Bill

Bill:

My vote is definitely for the units internally mounted and sinked
thermal fuse also, as I actually was approached by an associate to
check out his unit, it being inoperative in the same manner.
ECG's follow up replacement parts supplier NTE had a replacement unit
that filled the replacement temp/current specs.
As for being a cord problem, the unit is probably not old enough for
that, and even that requires a lot of coiling/flexing , like an ironing
cord receives.

73's de Edd

--
Edd Whatley