dadiOH

Ollie wrote:
I am planning to do some outdoor items and somebody sold me the idea
that teak is the best lumber for that. So, what is the best way to
get reasonable quality at reasonable price in Philadelphia area? I
think that I need 10 - 30 board feet for the first projects.

MAURICE CONDON LUMBER CO
914-946-4111
250 FERRIS AVE WHITE PLAINS, NY 10603

There is no such thing as "reasonable" teak anymore. I miss the days
when it was about the same as walnut. And walnut was $1.25/bf. Koa was
$0.50. sigh

Is it feasible to even consider to import the logs and use local
sawing services?

hehehe...

But if you happen to be in SE Asia, you might take some back as excess
baggage. It is often used for crates there.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...