rigger

Very nice job but lots of "overkill", especially since most trucking
companies you would usually use, such as Yellow, use enclosed vans
meaning the outer crate was not needed. The company I worked for
shipped machines of this and larger sizes on a regular basis but only
used a full crate if the machine was going overseas; all others got an
open/partial crate. Was the overarm removed because of loading height
constraints? I've never seen any mills,during my 13 years as a
machinery mover, with an overarm removed for any other reason. The
block under the knee was a nice touch although probably not needed as
it's rare to see this on a new mill (at least 20 years ago). Nice
pictures.
The main issue should always be safety and it looks as though you had
this well rigged.
I would also add something like Rust Veto to all bare metal surfaces
before covering the entire machine with plastic. It also helps to have
a flat, closed surface on your shipping pallet to staple the plastic to
in order to keep out as much of that warm moist Florida air as
possible.

dennis in nca