John Musselman

I'll guess that your "few heaters" are adding up to too much current. Try
adding up their ratings. You might do better with one larger heater. It
will run more but draw less peak current. I'll bet you blow the breaker
when your "few heaters" all cycle on at the same time.

Also, charge your batteries when you are out and the heaters are off.

John Musselman

"Kerry Lord" wrote in message
Hello All,

We have a converted bus and when we travel we mostly plug into regular 15
to 20 amp outdoor GFI outlets. We have a few lights, RV frig, few
heaters, bat chargers, etc and this almost always blows the breaker at the
outlet we are plugged into.

Does anyone know of any products or perhaps someone can help me make
something using high power capacitors that will deliver greater amperage
for our bus while only drawing up to 15-20 amps from the source?

Thanks In Advance!