Art

Guide setup, switch off the selection for CABLE BOX to allow the set's
internal tuner to operate. If you can see the on screen indicator that it is
on channel three, and the on screen menu then you do have high voltage and a
raster, probably no video?? Trouble shoot the video processing circuits.
"Rono" wrote in message
Sound ok, no high voltage/raster. Repaired horizontal drive coil,
now T.V. is on channel three, but change channel, the number
changes, but unit stays tuned to channel 3. In the menu, I can't
find anywhere to auto search for channels. I have two more CTC
203's repaired next to this one, & search is in the menu. Did the
EEPROM get corrupted, by the bad drive connection? Or is the
Gemstar bad? Rono.