Andy Hall

Default What happens when Copper gets damp?

On 30 Apr 2004 11:31:38 GMT, (Wheelbarrowbob)
wrote:

A ducter is a digital ohm meter made by megger and is 10 inches by 5 inches and
10 inches deep with 4 test leads about 30ft long all incased in a big orange
plastic box with a carry strap so a donkey like me can carry it 200 ft up a
tower and measure the resistance of the joints on an earth wire ( single wire
at top of transmission tower )

Wow. I realised that those things were pretty big, but had not
realised that they were that high.

Eaves level on the house is my limit and I'm not comfortable then.

I hope that you're well rewarded for this work.....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl