Harold and Susan Vordos

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 9 May 2005 00:38:08 +0000 (UTC), the inscrutable Christopher
Tidy spake:

Yes guys. You're just determined to argue that she's incompetent :-D.
She does have the glasses on and her hair tied back.

WRONG! We all pointed out safety violations, not incompetence. Nobody
said anything negative about the lovely lass.

Well, if we're going to argue about semantics surely ignorance of safety
precautions could be taken as a form of incompetence? But I will not say
any more on the subject, or it will become one of those endless and
pointless USENET discussions :-D.

The point of my post was that I doubt there would have been such a
through discussion of safety precautions had it been "our male guest"!

Chris

I agree, Chris. On all accounts.

I also think the young lady has a ton of class.

Harold