Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
wrote:
I am struggling to find glazing bars to do my conservatory roof.
Following suggestions I will be using glass and not polycarbonate.
However glazing bars for polycarbonate are available at B&Q, Wickes etc
only for 10mm polycarbonate. What size glass should i be using and
where can i buy the appropriate glazing bars? The minimum glass
availability from my local place is 4-6-4 ie 14mm.

I used 'T' section extruded aluminium. Polished wired plate glass. With
putty for metal windows. And dressed lead strip 4" wide over the joints.
So far, so good. Got to be better than the wood glazing bars I used
before. But time will tell.

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.