Lee DeRaud

On Mon, 9 May 2005 22:43:30 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

I was in the shop a couple of days ago, when one of the fluorescent fixtures
stopped working. It wasn't in my line of sight at the time, but I think
there was a pop and flash, followed by darkness. It's a newish fixture with
an electronic ballast. I suspect that the ballast went kablooie, but I
don't know how to test it, if it's even possible for me to test the output.
I'd appreciate any pointers.

Swap the tubes with another fixtu if they work there, well, it's
not like there are dozens of *other* parts that could have failed.

(Peel off the 'Lucas' label while you're at it, that's a good lad.)

Lee