DE

So, the harrow I'm using isn't far from it. Now that the rocks are
tipped out of the soil, how do I pick 'em up? I was thinking some sort
of a inclined ramp, with a metal edge at the front, and expanded steel
mesh or similar as a "basket". Slight angle, rocks come in, dirt
drops through, that sort of thing?

googling for Degleman Rock Rake now, thanks!

Dave "Free rocks, yours for the picking. I'm serious." Hinz

Dave

Here's some specifics for a good picker if your determined
go that route. They rent for $100 a day in these parts.

"ANDERSON ROCK PICKER" World's Finest Rock Removal Equipment. 40 years
of field proven dependability. Free litera-ture. ARMOR METAL PRODUCTS,
Box 4609-PF, Helena, MT 59604. Ph. 406/442-5560.
2500 Phoenix Avenue, Helena, MT 59601

A photo here'
http://www.hodgesfarmequipment.com/farm.html

A local landscape material seller uses a payloader and
a vibratory screen with a conveyer. A 3/4" minus screen does
a ball park quality job. I use a "stone" roller 42"x 10'
1.5 ton that I push the rocks back down every few years;
works great.

DE