Eric Tonks

A sledge hammer "will" eventually start to break it up, but it may take more
energy and time than you have. Sort of like those people who pounded on the
Berlin Wall for days and weeks, and eventually broke through.

I think renting the biggest electric jackhammer you can find would work
faster. Even it will take some muscle power and time to do some damage to 8"
thick concrete. Hopefully it is a weak mix concrete, and not one of those
extremely hard batches.

"RB" wrote in message
Ooops....meant to say if I "can't bust it up, it will have to stay in