toolmiser toolmiser is offline
Junior Member

Hey thanks for the replies! It's hard to admit that I have tools that I don't know how to use. I bought mine real cheap in a box of asst. tools at a garage sale. It's hard to pass up a deal, plus I had spotted the double square, and I thought I could learn it usefulness later (who would have know it was years later). I will be able to go to sleep tonight knowing I learned something today. I know I learn something almost every day, but I don't always admit it. Maybe some day someone would start up a newsgroup to help people identify tools and describe their uses.

thanks!