skeezics

From: "Bill Davis Jr"
Subject: Buying a Brad Nailer
Date: May 8, 2005 20:09

I am trying to decide between two brad nailers. A Porter Cable BN200A
and a Senco FP25XP.

I have the Porter Cable FN250. I chose it for the nail gun to give me the
most choices of length for a single gun. Never had a problem in the years
I've had it. Can't comment on Senco, never had an opportunity to use one.

I don't think you will go far wrong with either brand. I own PC 18g
brad and 16g finish nailers. I have used Senco framers. I also own
Harbor Fright 18g brad and narrow crown staplers. Well worth the money
for occasional use. (Don't ask why I have two brad nailers.)
mahalo,
jo4hn

i wont ask! i got 5 brad nailers. its great for using diferent length
nails so long as you can remember which one has what!!! dont ask why!
lol

skeez