How come no one makes a big deal about the army's new Stryer being
made in
Canada?

Stryker, isn't it? Nobody's too worried about that because if we
Canadians decided to cut off supply to the Americans, our popgun
military couldn't stop the US from entering and making things go again.
As a former Canadian Prime Minister said, we are the mouse in bed with
the elephant. We have probably twice the land of the US, with one tenth
of the population, and we get squashed regularly when there's any sort
of trade dispute. Right now it's beef, lumber and grain. If we ever get
those solved it'll be something else.
Not that I'm complaining. We would have been overrun by the
Soviets decades ago if it hadn't been for our big brother to the South.
How much is that worth, I wonder?

Dan