:::Jerry:::: wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
..

Isn't this work in a kitchen area and thus comes under Part P ?

You are right, I missed that.

Still, who cares?

The poor bod who comes along next - which is the only real reason
there are set colours for conductors etc., I know what I've done, you
know what you've done but neither of use know what each other has

done
IYSWIM.

I know what I've done... but often forget it after a while. I've been
right puzzled by former work on rare occasions.

There would be many accidents if we didnt use standard conductor colour
codes, but not using part p wouldnt cause any such increase.

NT