Mark Carver

Bob Mannix wrote:
"Mark Carver" wrote in message

However, I ran out of 3 core & earth cable for my 2-way lighting and
smoke alarm circuits. A trip to B&Q and Wickes for a new reel was
fruitless; I was advised that the cable (either 1.0 or 1.5 mm2) is now
obsolete and they won't be getting any more in. But no sign of any
harmonised-coloured cable in the forseeable future, either. God help

us.

Loads of it for sale on E-Bay, most of it 100m reels of 1.0mm and 2.5mm
at £4 and £8 per reel (P+p £8 + 2.50 for every extra reel) from a proper
firm in East Anglia. I've purchased 200m of each. (I have no connection
with the seller)

See
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZ55ken55

They all seem to be twin and earth as far as I could see - the OP was after
3-core and earth (as he said).

You're right, my apologies. Worth giving them a ring instead, they might
well have some.

Headley and Ellis Ltd 01733 345250

http://www.gfd54.dial.pipex.com/

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply