Owen Lawrence

Please - no BS comments from people who really can't answer the question.
Please respond through the group. Thanks!

Well, I was going to chip in with my own experiences in completely
replacing all the windows in my house, but frankly, I can't be bothered to
deal with a snotty little idjit like you.

Do you suppose you could chip in for my sake? We've finally saved what I
hope is enough money to replace our windows, but I'm just at the beginning
stage of researching the project. I've got 11 windows to replace (and maybe
both doors), and I'm considering doing the labour myself (to save money, no
other reason). Please say what you have to say. Thanks.

- Owen -