Dave Plowman

Default diy laser steering track adjustment

In article ,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Still using old technology bi-directional tyres then? The newer
"rotational" ones do offer noticeably better performance.

Are those still made? Thought they were a flash in the pan.

The basis of the 'back' argument is that you don't want the back end
getting loose in emergency situations.

On my cars (all FWD) I have never known the back end do anything but
religiously follow the front even when the front isn't going in the
most desireable direction. B-) The handbrake can just about make the
back end slide out but that its hardly normal driving...

You obviously prefer stodgy handling cars. Try a small Peugeot or the new
Mini if you want a FWD where you can hang the tail out.

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn