Kerry Lord

Default capacitor or something to provide steady 110V to stop breakers from blowing

Hello All,

We have a converted bus and when we travel we mostly plug into regular 15 to
20 amp outdoor GFI outlets. We have a few lights, RV frig, few heaters, bat
chargers, etc and this almost always blows the breaker at the outlet we are
plugged into.

Does anyone know of any products or perhaps someone can help me make
something using high power capacitors that will deliver greater amperage for
our bus while only drawing up to 15-20 amps from the source?

Thanks In Advance!