Dave Liquorice

On Sun, 8 May 2005 22:38:00 +0100, David Neale wrote:

Just revisited uSwich - as it happens the Powergen dual fuel online
tariff is still the cheapest for me.

Ah I keep forgeting about the dual fuel thing, not having mains gas.
Did try to get one company to install it so we could take advantage of
their tarrif as advertised on a flyer through our letter box. ISTR
that there was no mention of having to have a supply already...

They'd only have to lay a pipe about 2 miles and I'm sure others along
the route would take it as well and after reaching us it's only
another mile or so down to the village with a lot more potential
customers. Short sighted or what?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail