Gregor

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Sun, 08 May 2005 14:16:20 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2005 01:02:16 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

Red CloudŽ wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:38:07 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

Bite me loser asshole - do you have any idea how many times I have
posted questions and the only responses I get are stupid off-topic
comments that have nothing to do with the original question - like your
posting today?

Gee, I wonder why you get all those stupid answers. I don't suppose you deserve
it for asking for help and insulting people in the same breath?

rusty redcloud

The only people who could possibly be insulted are the ones - like you -
who can't offer up the requested information and only want to post
off-tpoic **** like this.

Or you, who can't take the heat from a post YOU made.

And I love offending assholes like you!

So when are you going to start?

That I have kept you

You've not kept anyone from anything, nutcase.

Well, strictly speaking that's not true. He's kept me from reading
this group without LMAO for the last couple weeks.

Nutcase sounds about right, though. Along with troll.