James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I can't speak for the Rigid but my Jet has given me faithful and accurate
service for about 5 years now....

"Ron" wrote in message
I'm looking to upgrade/ replace my current table saw in the relatively new
future so the review of
mid-priced TSs in the June/July issue of Wood mag was pretty timely.

They rated the Ridgid TS3650 'Top Tool' of the 8 contractor style saws
reviewed. Others entries include
the Bridgewood TSC-10CL, Delta 36-380, Grizzly G0576 and the Jet
JWTS-10JF.

Their choice surprised me, but, with the list of std features such as
built-in mobile base, cast iron wings and
large 44x27 table top make it seem like a pretty good deal.

Does anyone have one? Is so, what do you think?
How well does it handle large sheet goods?
Would you buy one again?

ThankX,

Ron