Ian Stirling

Default Joining the 21st century...

geoff wrote:
In message , Ian Stirling
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Ian Stirling
writes
"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote:
In article , Rick Dipper
wrote:

Try ........... the PC on your knee ..

What a strange fetish. :-)

I'd prefer a WPC myself.

What, WPC Sadie Stick ?

Actually, I was more thinking of the redhead that apprehended
me while shopping for a mobile.

I'd earlier walked into a travel agent, turned down my MP3 player, went
up to the currency exchange counter, then left as there was noone there.

Apparently they called the police, as they assumed that the MP3 player in
my pocket was a gun, and I was there to perform an unauthorised withdrawal.

Problem soon resolved after she went through my pockets.

Mmm, nicedid you invite her to come home and rumage through your
drawers?

Nope.
There was also her larger male collegue present, otherwise I'm sure she'd
have jumped at the chance