Christopher Tidy

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"John Sefton" wrote in message

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

Here are the photos, with the face edited out for privacy.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/mww/

Long sleeves around a lathe? I wouldn't do it.

Indeed! Having her jacket open and flapping around isn't exactly worksafe,
either.

Come on, guys. Give the gal credit where due. She wasn't there to show off
her prowess on machines, she was there for the child's birthday......

How many of us have found ourselves in a circumstance where we weren't
appropriately attired for a particular occasion? Did you really expect her
to show up in a machinist's apron with her hair in a pony tail?

Yes guys. You're just determined to argue that she's incompetent :-D.
She does have the glasses on and her hair tied back.

Chris