chris French

Default PlasPlugs tile cutter?? What a load of pants

In message , Ben
writes
Well I have to say I didn't bother getting the electric tile cutter
out last night. I found that my new PlasPlugs pro-tiler score and snap
gizmo works great. I get clean cuts quickly and with a whole load less
mess.

i have one of those and yes it's just as quick, if not quicker as long
as the piece you are cutting off is big enough

However I was cutting larger pieces of tile and I suspect that I may
need resort to using the electric cutting off smaller chunks.

indeed, for trimming of smaller bits, cutting angled cuts, cutting
round awkward shapes etc. the electric cutter is the business
--
Chris French, Leeds