Mike Henry

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall.cableone.net wrote in message

"Mike Henry" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply. $300 for a pen plotter sounds a bit pricey to me.
Do they really bring that much?

$300?
I have a HP 7200 8 pen plotter. It is in storage and hasn't been used in
years.
It worked fine the last time I used it; I quit using it for the
convenience and speed of an Ink Jet.

If you are anywhere near the panhandle of Texas (N of Amarillo), drop by
and you can have it free
or anyone else that wants it for that matter.

Sorry - I already have an HP desktop pen plotter sitting on the shelf and
that's probably worth less than yours, if that's possible.

Mike