:::Jerry::::

"dave stanton" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 08 May 2005 07:29:20 -0700, antgel wrote:

We all had to start somewhere. The fact that I'm asking shows

that I
want to do it properly. I assume you were born with an

encyclopaedic
knowledge of electrics.

I bet he did his first house rewire when he was 2....

Five actually, I could get my hands were my father couldn't get his
own.....

But I don't call my self an expert by any means, although I've done
quite a bit of both domestic and 'industrial' [1] 3ph wiring - the one
thing I always do if I don't understand things is ask first before I
risk making mistakes that could prove fatal to others.

20 odd tears ago in a voluntary organisation.