Mark Carver

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 6 May 2005 13:32:30 -0700, Dave N. wrote:

Maybe after a real meter reader has visited they'll finally
notice....

If you get a real meter reader call again. They are all subcontracted
from the various suppliers now and only read the meters they are asked
to read... We have three meters but buy power from three different
supliers and we have three different companies come round to read the
meters.

I can't remember the last time anybody came to read our meters (discounting
the bloke from the SEB who turned up in March to change the lekky one to E7)

BTW PowerGen as fing expensive for 'lectric these days. Wander of to
one of the "switch" websites and see how much could save.

Powergen's tariff for on-line accounts was quite competitive, it went up
recently though. I must deep breath sit down again with some on line
checkers and see who's the best deal now. Easier for gas as I think the
wholesale price is constant across the UK ? Electricity varies considerably
depending which 'area board' distributes it, and these wholesale prices then
of course get bumped up and passed on to us punters.

I'm almost inclined just to go back to BG and the SEB ?

--
Mark