Andrew McKay

nightjar nightjar@ wrote:
Trend do a routing jig that allows you to cut access points in chipboard
floors. They also sell inserts that convert the piece cut out of the centre
into a lid for the hole you have cut. If you can manage to run your cable
between such access points, it will be the neatest solution.

Trend Routabout:

http://www.powertoolsuk.co.uk/webcat...e=RBT1&ID=1769

I believe Andy Hall mentioned he had one (or had used one) at some point
in the past.

Andrew

--
Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam