Tocapet

Default DIP switch settings for Rheem

Just had a new Rheem Classic heat pump system installed. The air handler is
Model RBHK 24JHSHD
The installer left the DIP switches in the factory position and told me I
could set them like I wanted. The A/C blows much harder than the old
system.

He wired the 2-stage thermostat per figure 13 on page 17 of the installation
manual.

If I want to set the DIP switches so I can get the 15% reduction in fan
speed for dehumidification, can I just turn DIP switch 5 off and 6 on or do
I have to rewire the thermostat to figure 15 on page 17?? I do not have a
humidistat.

Anyone familiar with Rheem?