Colbyt

"Eric and Megan Swope" wrote in message
news:8Kpde.13976$Ab.12010@trndny04...
Travis, thanks for the great link and Colbyt for the advice. The ramp I

am
building is going to be about 2 feet in length, about 4 feet wide, and 4
feet deep at its deepest point (right near the shed). Colbyt, do you

still
think I would still need to double up on the mastic, or need it at all

with
a ramp this size? Thanks again.

There has to be a typo in the above statement.

A 2 foot run with a 4 foot rise is not something you are going to walk up or
drive a mower up. A four foot thick slab is nothing you are going to mix by
hand.

For the average 1000 pound garden tractor a 4" thick slab is all you need.

I think your peace of mind is worth the 2 or 3 bucks it will cost you. All
you are doing is preventing the concrete from bonding to the old.

Colbyt