Banty

In article .com,
says...

"I completely lost track. I agree with whoever said the faucet was
fixable. At the most you replace the sink/faucet assembly."

The OP pointed out that he's had a plumber in and the faucet is not
repairable. To change the faucet requires removing this sink from a
tiled wall that it's fastened to and it's unlikely that a replacement
faucet is even available. And that style sink, which mates to the
cabinet, is no longer made either. So, given the circumstances, I
think he's on the right track.

This is a classic problem of a cheeep solution earlier leading to problems
later. That sink is an instutituional sink (available by salvage, I'll bet),
force-fitted into the bathroom to begin with. Did the OP have this put in?

Banty