JimL

On Mon, 02 May 2005 01:55:11 GMT, "Joe and Maria"
wrote:

Hello,

I am planning to put tile over the cement floor in a covered screened in
porch. The area is covered, but only screened in, therefore it is exposed,
somewhat to elements eg. snow, rain, and freeze thaw cycles (I live in
Wisconsin). I realize that I must purchase certain tiles rated for outdoor
freeze cycles, but do any of you have any other pointers, such as to
thinset, and grout etc? Any other special outdoor installation
considerations?

Thanks

Joe

What you really want is slate. You can use it outdoors or indoors
or both.