Old Nick

On 7 May 2005 13:57:32 -0700, "Tattooed and Dusty"
wrote:

Have you tuned the saw?
Are you pushing too hard?
if you have a LOT of work, then spend the money
even with inadequate tnesion, it's possible to get a good cut
Try a narrower blade with large teeth. IIRC M Dugi8nske mentions that
wider blades can be _harder_ to keep straight
Have you bought the best blades?
Are they sharp?
Is the wander always in one direction for a given blade?
If so you need to look at setting up your fence to allow for
this.
Are you just looking for an excuse to buy another piece of iron? G

Hi All,
So starting to plan another large cast iron purchase, and thought I
would pole the group for thoughts.

I am thinking of replacing my Grizzly G0555 14" Bandsaw. There are a
couple reasons for this. I have been less than satisfied with the