Patriarch

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Lee DeRaud" wrote in message

Um, ok, do you have the same answer if I change "ankles" to "shins"?

Maybe. Putting my toe to the wall leaves about 6 or 7 inches of space
to my shins, depending on just how I sit. I don' tknow hte dimension
of the shelf.

I think it just looks "different" than our preconceived notions of
what a computer desk should look like. If it works, that is what
counts.

Absolutely. My question was (and is): "*Does* it work?"

The OP will have to tell us. My desk site below a window so I have
plenty of room plus and outdoor view if I look up. Sitting that close
to a wall may take some getting used to even if it does work
ergonomically.

When I work at the system for any time at all, I find that I need room for
the mouse to roam, and support for the forearm of my 'mousing arm'. And I
sit further back from the screen than this setup allows.

But I need to get out in the shop more, anyhow.

Patriarch