MikeMandaville

Clark Magnuson wrote:
I have only my anecdotal experiences, but I think that Chinese tools

are
being graded before shipment:
1) Good tools to to Jet and Enco
2) Bad tools go to Grizzly and harbor freight

Walking through an HF store, I would not take anything in the store

if
it were all free, including heavy machinery.

Leafing through the Jet and Enco line, I could pick a few things I

would
make room for.

Hello, Clark.

Neither you nor Ron have been specific, though I asked Ron specifically
to provide me with an example, Do you honestly expect the legion of
7x10 owners to take you at your word? Confidentially, such a point of
view seems rather humorous to me. I have already said it once, and I
will say it again:

I need some information that I can use!

Anytyhing else is just rumor and innuendo. If you fellows actually did
know what you were talking about, you would be able to come up with
some examples. The information that you have evidently "walked
through" a Harbor Freight store doesn't impress me in the least.

Mike Mandaville
Austin, Texas
who is getting ready to _duplicate_ his own 7x10